Why do people support Donald Trump?

Tax cuts bro <3

THEY DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF THE LEFT DESTROYING THEIR COUNTRY

because he is trying to fulfill his promises to the people, nothing wrong with that!

jobs and everyone today is better off

It's quite simple, while Democrats are focused on how Trump appears, rational supporters are focused on why we elect officials in the first place, for what they can do. Obama looked great but didn't produce and actually ruined things. Trump isn't so great to look at, but he gets the right things done despite the opposition.

Because Democrats have gone off the deep end.

When a party completely abandons winning voters and resorts to shaming, threatening and bullying people to support them you know somethings seriously wrong.

#walkaway

Source(s): Democrat

Because they are tired of people who are career politicians despite Donald Trump going against their own interests

• Joseph

I figure if that many corrupt politicions are out to stop him, he's got to be my guy. Oh I know he's a bully a braggert and a wind bag, I just don't care.

Same reason they supported the two Bushes, Reagan, Nixon,, etc. They fell for lies about bringing back the good old days when they had privileges and other had to submit to them. It never works.

• Nathan

They have an opinion.