How good are my chances with him?

I am a 30 year old woman from India who is a Graduate student at a small university. I was hired as a personal tutor to one of the football players. He is very attractive 22 year old man 6'3 230 pounds all muscle, with blonde hair. I on the other hand am even taller than him and full figured at 6'7 300... show more I am a 30 year old woman from India who is a Graduate student at a small university. I was hired as a personal tutor to one of the football players. He is very attractive 22 year old man 6'3 230 pounds all muscle, with blonde hair. I on the other hand am even taller than him and full figured at 6'7 300 pounds.

I tutor him in algebra, intro biology, and english. I feel incredibly nervous around him, I have a thick accent and still struggling to understand american culture. I am very inexperienced being a 30 year old virgin. I am also am self conscious about my size. He even commented to me "oh my god, I am the biggest and tallest dude on the team, but when I am around you is the one place I feel small" To me on the other hand I see him as the one of the few men in my college whose even near my size.

When I tutor him I wear my fanciest, and most elegant sundresses, along with top quality make up and perfume. I also have been practicing American accents, learning about Football, and understanding american pop culture to relate to him better. We seem to get along very well, and have engaging and interesting conversations. His grades have improved drastically, on top of that he said that I am a great role model and positive influence in his life.

I am aware he has casual sex with alot of women on campus. I am interested in being Friends with Benefits with him. I want to build a close friendship with him now, and ask him if hes interested after hes done with finals