Why are only a few people able to connect with white people?

I also want to live and work in Western countries like the USA and Europe one time in my life but it is impossible for me because I have nothing. I don't want to die without it. I don’t have a STEM degree. My whole was in depression and misery and it feels like it will end within a few months. I don't know... show more I also want to live and work in Western countries like the USA and Europe one time in my life but it is impossible for me because I have nothing. I don't want to die without it. I don’t have a STEM degree.

My whole was in depression and misery and it feels like it will end within a few months.
I don't know about afterlife, I think this is the only life I have, I still can't believe it that I will die without my dreams.
I feel like my birth was a mistake,

It was my life dream to live a better life in a new better my countries of my dream in western countries but I have nothing to give those countries so it is completely impossible for me to live there.

So many people have achieve it from my own country India. there are so many people have settled and now living so beautiful lives in western countries like the USA and Europe, Canada and so on, so many have experienced everything from college life and life there, they are really lucky and blessed by God because so many people wants it but only a few are able to achieve it in life, And I was not that blessed and lucky like most,

my heart still craves for it but nothing can be done, this is life and this planet is only for few people,