Additions to home will this be expensive?

My husband and I are looking at purchasing a new home. He works in pest control and when he does things such as bed bug inspections he has to quickly put all of his clothing in heat and then hop right in the shower. I’m constantly paranoid about him bringing bedbugs or any type of bugs into our new home! We... show more My husband and I are looking at purchasing a new home. He works in pest control and when he does things such as bed bug inspections he has to quickly put all of his clothing in heat and then hop right in the shower. I’m constantly paranoid about him bringing bedbugs or any type of bugs into our new home! We currently live in an apartment so THANKFULLY he does his laundry at the laundry center on site and we use our washer/dryer for everyday clothes.
When we move we want to create an addition possibly attached to the garage that includes a stand up shower for him to use as well as an additional washer/dryer attachment so he can do his laundry in their.

Would this be extremely costly?