I hate hanging out with my friends now that they’re a couple?

I’m the reason why two of my good friends are dating. I was the one who set them up and they’ve been going strong for almost a year now, but god, do I ever regret it. Are they happy? Extremely. It seems that as time went on, they’ve only fallen further in love. However, they have now fused into a unit like some... show more I’m the reason why two of my good friends are dating. I was the one who set them up and they’ve been going strong for almost a year now, but god, do I ever regret it. Are they happy? Extremely. It seems that as time went on, they’ve only fallen further in love. However, they have now fused into a unit like some kind of shitty gundam. They go out of their way to hang out with me and then ignore me. If we watch a movie, they’ll just cuddle and whisper to each other the whole time and not pay attention to anything. We go for a drive and it’s like I’m talking to a wall, no one laughs or reacts or anything. I hang out with one of them for a change and they spend the entirety of our time together texting the other one. I’ve told them before not to invite me places out of pity because it feels like mom and mom couldn’t hire a babysitter so they had to take their child with them on date night but they reassure me that they want me there. It’s like they forget me and ignore me for weeks (one of them lives on my street so I know when they’re hanging out for days on end) and when we do hang out, I feel so unwelcome. We don’t hang out as three friends anymore, it’s them as an individual and me. On the other hand, I’m worried that I’m just demanding too much attention from them because I don’t have a lot of close friends. So, should I bring this up to them at all, or am I overreacting? If I should, how should I go about it without jeopardizing our friendship?