Should I move from my hometown to get away or stay and try to build a life there?

I got job offer that involves relocation and housing assistance but my loved ones do not want me to leave. But I feel like staying here my life isn't going anywhere I'm very frustrated. My bf swears he will propose and move out of his mom's house but I don't see it happening. I come from a very... show more I got job offer that involves relocation and housing assistance but my loved ones do not want me to leave. But I feel like staying here my life isn't going anywhere I'm very frustrated. My bf swears he will propose and move out of his mom's house but I don't see it happening. I come from a very toxic and abusive home where my mom told me for years I was autistic which I'm not and my siblings would call me names and leave me out of everything so I've never even had a relationship with them I found out my brother molested my sister my parents let him be around me for years. The only reason for staying is a usps job that pays 17 and hour I only work 28 hours a week I get to stay where I'm familiar with things but idk