Is there a way to help your cat give birth?

So, my cat is pregnant and we are pretty sure she about to give birth, we havent been keeping track of time but its been atleast 2 months. The part im not sure of is whether shes holding them in or if she just isnt ready. Shes a tabby and lives with 3 dogs and 5 cats (all related to her except one) and we have... show more So, my cat is pregnant and we are pretty sure she about to give birth, we havent been keeping track of time but its been atleast 2 months.

The part im not sure of is whether shes holding them in or if she just isnt ready. Shes a tabby and lives with 3 dogs and 5 cats (all related to her except one) and we have been keeping a close eye on her.

Her stomach is big and you can practically see the kittens moving. Shes hyperventilating a bit sitting on a windowsill. Ive tried setting up spots for her to have them while locking her in my room away from other animals but she isnt doing anything.

I just want to know if theres something that will help (google is only giving me facts sbout how long it takes a "queen" to give birth)