Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Will PM Boris Johnson bring back the Empire.?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

He’ll promise anything, tell any lie, stab any back, to get his hands on the big job. He is an evil piece of dogshit.

• David
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

He's a Brexiteer. By definition they are bent on flushing the UK down the toilet.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The British empire is dead and gone. A few countries have not totally separated themselves from Britain but the days of Britain bossing them around and ruling them are well gone and will never come back. If Britain ever does exit the European union it may do more trade with its old Empire countries that have stayed loyal but Britain will never rule them again.

• 6 months ago

NO; he is a baffoon and not worthy of high office

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No, and the list things not coming back include: smoking in public, leaded petrol, the Birch (global warming is threatening the one with roots too), the gallows, the village stocks, banks on local high streets, safe food, safe environment free of high frequency radio waves.... , streets free of knife crime and drugs losers...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I doubt it, we’re barely holding on to Scotland and N Ireland at the moment.

Don’t worry though! We’ll bring the Empire to us now we can’t get immigration from the EU. Get the numbers down to Tens of thousands, my butt

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

He will appear at the 'Hackney Empire'. Nobody will buy a ticket.

• 6 months ago

No, just increase the persecution of the working class

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, why would he?

What a strange idea.

That said, corby would bring the former empire here to ‘enrich us’ at our expense, just like b-lair and broon did.

• August
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

yes Corbyn is a true believer of multiculturalism and look where thats got us

• 6 months ago

We do seem to be in an era of cartoon politics, so nothing would surprise me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.