Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 year ago

How would you react if your 16 year old daughter got beaten up by school bullies?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I would be in the principle's office the next morning.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Î wôuld file a police rport & find out

where these kids livd so I could give

their addrss to the po-po sad sîťuâťîon.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I hope this is just a hypothetical scenario? I don't want to believe that someone who has been a parent for at least 16 years can be so clueless and needs to ask others on the internet what to do in that situation...

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

this is assault and i would immediately inform the school about it, then go to the police with her. bullying is always wrong and i dont care what she might have done before, getting beaten up goes to far and needs to be taken seriously

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Get her medical care immediately. Document the incident. Report incident to school, district, and police. Press charges. Get my daughter therapy and counseling.

• 1 year ago

Find out who was responsible and then call the school.

• 1 year ago

1. Photograph injuries & get her medical care, if necessary. 2. Question her. Find out who did it. 3. Take her with you to the police and file a report. Tell them that you want them arrested and charged. 4. Make an appt to talk to the principal asap. 5. Ask him to kick those kids out of the school because your daughter is not safe at school, as long as they are there. Insist. Write the Board of Education, if necessary. Hire a lawyer to record the statute. After the criminal charges are resolved, file a civil suit against them.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

depends on what she had done. maybe she deserved it, in that case i wouldnt do anything.

• 1 year ago

Ask her more details about it. Then try two things:

1. Report to the school and teachers and make sure they could really handle it.

2. Teach her how to fight back next time.

If all of these do not work, move to another school.

• 1 year ago

I would teach her how to dougie

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.