Anonymous

why are there so many homeless blacks in urban areas?

Update:

im sick of them harassing me for money and using reverse racism to provoke me

78 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Why are there so many homeless whites in urban areas?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They're poor.

• 6 months ago

Because all the illegals are taken there homes take a look at Compton it was 90 percent back now it is 10 percent black there getting kicked out everywhere they live

• Towelie
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Since when has compton been black majority? Wasn't L.A at one point in it's history. 100% hispanic?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I’m sick of people like you. As a White women I am sometimes ashamed to be White, I feel so sorry for anyone who isn’t White who has to deal with so much sh’it for something that isn’t even their fault, no one chooses to be whatever colour they are and to be quite honest, who the f’uck cares where someone is from or wether they are White or non White. You are nothing but a vile c’unt and I hope someone comes along and punches you, you deserve it.

No one f’ucking chooses to be homeless either you vile c’unt.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cousin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Ain't NUFFIN to stereotypes.

• 6 months ago

STDs criminal other problems

• 6 months ago

I'm guessing it's because of racism - yes, it still exists.

• Andy6 months agoReport

Racism? What are you, a college student?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ask them. Failure to pay rent? Who knows?

• Sonny Sydup
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Failure to say 'Yussuh Massuh' to all those cowardly Mr Anonymous tosspots (who always turn up in gangs, with police close to hand) - tell me it ain't so, milky penis.

• 6 months ago

institutionalised racism and despair

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because the chance of their presence bringing down property values is not as much an issue in ‘impersonal’ commercially zoned big cities than in residential neighborhoods, so they’re somewhat more tolerated in such environments. But.. if they start ‘interfering’ with business owners by hanging out near their businesses, creating an ‘eyesore’ or otherwise discouraging customers from patronizing those businesses, the cops go after them.Like killing that black guy Eric Garner for selling untaxed ‘loosie’ smokes on a street corner, near businesses that sold taxable smokes. Homeless don’t pay property taxes, sales taxes, commercial rent, etc like homeowners and businesses.Cops are primarily revenue collectors for their municipalities. If a homeless person is dying of neglect, robbed, raped, assaulted or freezes to death in winter, MOST cops aren’t too concerned. One less homeless person to deal with. If they interfere with the smooth flow of $$$ into a city/town/state’s coffers, they care.

• 6 months ago

Cities are nice places and they have lots and lots of drugs in cities. Their dealer is probably right around the corner. also a lot of section 8 housing in the cities for blacks who arent homeless

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.