Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

what turns a guy on the most during sex? I'm 16 this is for my boyfriends I have been with for a while. sex positions? anything?

Well, there are many ways to turn on a boy and even more ways to turn on a man.

Sex is a very personal matter and what turns one person on may totally irritate another. This is why you should get to know who you are lying down naked with and be open and honest enough to communicate your desires and his. I have had a few partners and one guy HATED to receive oral sex. Another guy thought nothing of foreplay as he deemed it unnecessary (yeah, for him to be happy, but not for me to be satisfied). So, you see, it takes all kinds of sex to make the world go round.

The key is to ASK what he likes and wants. Kids who are teenagers having sex have no idea on how to have really awesome sex. Most boys do not even know how to stimulate the female body, so they need to be told and girls need to ask what their boys like.

This is something you will learn as you grow up and mature into an adult. Proof positive because you are asking this question in the first place.

Oral lol

MIXED Feelings!,,

Specifically about Teenagers asking Adults for Sexual Advise in Public forums,,,

In particular due to the utter Irony & total hypocrisy of Progressive Western Culture's insistence that Minors actually have the same "Sexual Rights" as Adults in full view & in-spite of all the laws & statutes that supposedly prohibit the two from Overlapping!

It's my personal conviction & preferred opinion that Sex is & was never supposed to be explained or in any way defined to Children as simply a part of "Growing Up", but more carefully explained & defined as a part of "Being" a 'Grown-up',,, & ideally a "Married" Grown-up!

And, frankly Parents that tell their teenage daughters "Well, as long as your gonna do it anyway, whatever you do use protection & don't get pregnant" are Total Morons,,& to a degree Pervs in effect vicariously participating in the sexual promiscuity & de-valuation of the 'Virtue' of their Own Children!

Think it over Young Lady,,

Because in 16 years when your '32' contemplating what you were up to at 16, you're probably gonna have some regrets,,not to mention some "Explaining" to do to your Own children!

• Omar6 months agoReport

Answer the ******* question or gtfo

• ron h

I'd say a BJ with nut suckin'.

Just bring yourself -- naked. That's all that's necessary for a 16 year old.

Four play and ridding.

• Orla C

Forget positions. Are you using birth control and/or condoms? Because yes, an unplanned pregnancy could happen to you.

There is plenty of time to discover these things. Sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy are issues that you should consider.

Just making yourself fulyl available would do it for most of us

Be ready to strip off on request

It would, though, convince us you are just someone to play with!

Is that what you really want?

Its very easy to turn guys on before or during sex. Foreplay is very important, do you have much experience with that? Guys love to have their necks kissed and ear lobes sucked on. I'm a guy and that's a huge turn on for me and so is dressing sexy. Men also like a woman who is open minded in the bedroom and who is willing to try new positions and ideas.