An accounting q- If the trial balance amounts are written in short-hand &you need to make an income statement,do you use those same amounts?

Do you use the same short hand amounts (eg. $720 but it means 720,000) or write the full amount in the income statement? Its because i had an exam, and i apparently didn t notice that right above the actual trial balance next to the dollar sign was written "000 s", and so i did my entire income statement... show more Do you use the same short hand amounts (eg. $720 but it means 720,000) or write the full amount in the income statement?
Its because i had an exam, and i apparently didn t notice that right above the actual trial balance next to the dollar sign was written "000 s", and so i did my entire income statement using the exact amounts they gave in the trial balance (meaning i wrote 720 instead of 720,000), is that okay? or am i going to get the entire thing wrong?
1 answer 1