I had a strange dream about showering. please help interpret it.?

i was showering with 3 or 4 men, i think. i did not know any of them. i m 16 and they re at least 17, no more than 20. they were all very good looking, very anime-ish with flawless faces, bodies and hairstyles. i don t know why and how, but we were showering at my home. i felt embarrassed because i m a female, but... show more i was showering with 3 or 4 men, i think. i did not know any of them. i m 16 and they re at least 17, no more than 20. they were all very good looking, very anime-ish with flawless faces, bodies and hairstyles. i don t know why and how, but we were showering at my home. i felt embarrassed because i m a female, but they seemed to take no notice and acted like i was one of them, which made me feel a little at ease but i felt that it was kinda strange. they didn t seem to have any ill intentions. they seemed kind and smiled gently, and at one point i thought one of them nearest to me was about to make a move on me but he was just reaching for the soap. i remembered being nervous and afraid of them looking at me and all my imperfections, because i was nothing like them. by the way, there was nobody at home and i wasn t doing anything secretly.

i rarely have dreams like this (nudity, intimacy)
is this just a fantasy or does it have deeper meaning to it? please help interpret.