Which side do you take mine or my husband's ?

I'm a mom of 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, I had a fight with my husband 2 days ago about the way we're raising our kids. I know how to deal with my children when they're  being bad, i use different ways of punishment,[take away their toys, don't let them out, make them sit in a corner], and i keep the... show more I'm a mom of 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, I had a fight with my husband 2 days ago about the way we're raising our kids.
I know how to deal with my children when they're  being bad, i use different ways of punishment,[take away their toys, don't let them out, make them sit in a corner], and i keep the corporel punishment(very rare) when nothing works or they do something serious.
Well my husband thinks that we shouldn't in any circumstances spank our kids, he's saying that pulling a 7 years old boy pants and spank him is an invasion of his privacy, i mean i'am his mom there's nothing wrong with that. Am i wrong ?