Religion & Spirituality: could this be possible?

Since my father died last year I keep having these dreams of him like he tries to communicate with me or warn me. For example I dreamed one time how we sat on the couch, I told him I have theory exams tomorrow which I failed many times, he told me dont worry you will pass the test this time, I asked him are you... show more Since my father died last year I keep having these dreams of him like he tries to communicate with me or warn me. For example I dreamed one time how we sat on the couch, I told him I have theory exams tomorrow which I failed many times, he told me dont worry you will pass the test this time, I asked him are you sure? Cause I doubted it, he said yes i’m completely sure. Then the next day when I went to do the test I passed the test which surprised me cause I thought i’m gonna fail again, then I remembered the dream and kept wondering if dad knew? Then few months later I dreamed how he hugged me in my dream and said bad times will come, its going to be hard but everything will be okay then, I asked him what he meant by that and he said someone in our family will suffer of something. I freaked out and woke up, I started to worry but thought perhaps it was just a dream. Few weeks after that dream my mother went to the doctor cause she coughed for so long, we thought she had pneumonia but then we found out it was lung cancer which shocked us all, she undergoes chemotherapy now and thank God it goes better. I keep thinking about that dream what dad said, hard and bad times come for our family but it will be better. Then the last dream I had about him was the saddest, I dreamed how I said to him daddy we miss you, your friends and family, everybody misses you. He started crying and said I know I miss you all too. I was wondering could our loved ones contact us through our dreams?
3 answers 3