My bullies are now more successful than me..did i deserve to be bullied and not enjoy life?

I never did anything in life because i was so badly bullied, even now im 34 and even gas station cashiers bully me. I made a Facebook the other day and i saw all my old bullies, they have nice houses, family and im still at home and got no education cause i dropped out in high school. Ive tried to kill myself 10... show more I never did anything in life because i was so badly bullied, even now im 34 and even gas station cashiers bully me. I made a Facebook the other day and i saw all my old bullies, they have nice houses, family and im still at home and got no education cause i dropped out in high school. Ive tried to kill myself 10 times since i was 16. Why do people say it gets better when it doesn’t??