Anyone else had this problem in their life?

Update: With most teachers I've had...like about like 80% or 90% of them I never really talked to more than just classwork... There was like maybe one or two that would actually talk to me like on a personal level (actually maybe just one now that I'm really thinking about it) and basically he was gay (maybe... show more With most teachers I've had...like about like 80% or 90% of them I never really talked to more than just classwork...

There was like maybe one or two that would actually talk to me like on a personal level (actually maybe just one now that I'm really thinking about it) and basically he was gay (maybe that's why he feels much more comfortable talking to his female students and sitting with them at lunch time, because other lecturers and students wouldn't suspect anything?)...
Update 2: Anyway so apart from him, there were maybe a couple teachers/ lecturers that would say stuff like 'How are you?' 'Are you okay' 'How were your holidays' 'Haven't seen you in a while'....stuff like like. And I remember just either answering their questions or giving one-word... show more Anyway so apart from him, there were maybe a couple teachers/ lecturers that would say stuff like 'How are you?' 'Are you okay' 'How were your holidays' 'Haven't seen you in a while'....stuff like like. And I remember just either answering their questions or giving one-word answers
and that would be it...deep down I wanted to ask them the same friendly questions but I just couldn't, it was almost like an automatic, subconscious way of responding for me...
Update 3: sometimes i would question myself 'Why didn't I ask how they are?' and I would basically feel FEAR and then the answer would pop into my head,' They'll think I'm weird because it might come across as me taking too much of an interest in them which will look suspicious' 'The same... show more sometimes i would question myself 'Why didn't I ask how they are?' and I would basically feel FEAR and then the answer would pop into my head,' They'll think I'm weird because it might come across as me taking too much of an interest in them which will look suspicious' 'The same person asking me how my holidays are will judge me for asking them the same question' etc. and basically it's not just the thought of them judging me, I would get the FEELING of 'they will judge me for it' if that...
Update 4: if that makes any sense...

Why did I experience things like this?