Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Is she playing hard to get or is she ignoring me?

I texted a girl but she got back to me ten days later, saying that she is sorry and she totally forgot to reply . Is she ignoring me or playing hard to get?

• Favourite answer

If she replied, I'd say hard to get. If she didn't like you, why bother texting after 10 days when the guy hasn't responded. I would ignore her. I think hard to get is childish but if you are going to do it make it playful. 10 days of no texts is ridiculous....just who does she think she is lol

• J M

No, she just forgot.

move on

How can anyone here guess what she's doing? One of these answers says it depends on her tone, which is correct. Well, except for the fact you don't get "tone" through a text.

I suggest if you're interested in her, stop thumbing your way through your convos.

• Steve

Only those two options? Odds are you got a sincere apology.

Now marry her and make her a happy hippo.

Depends on her tone. and you should ask her what she has been up to, to find out if she had been busy or just purposefully ignoring you.