How to ask for forgiveness?

There’s this guy that I’ve been sort of talking to and we’ve been on two dates. So earlier in the week AND early in the day yesterday, I agreed to meet up with him last night. Well I totally forgot that I had a super early wake up/busy day this morning so I had to cancel//ask to do it again another time. He got... show more There’s this guy that I’ve been sort of talking to and we’ve been on two dates. So earlier in the week AND early in the day yesterday, I agreed to meet up with him last night. Well I totally forgot that I had a super early wake up/busy day this morning so I had to cancel//ask to do it again another time. He got extremely upset with me and was like “Next date is on you.” “You owe me breakfast tomorrow, just throwing that out there.” “Hopefully see ya soon.” Like okay, yes. I realize what I did was wrong but I completely forgot! Now that I’m in this shituation, how can I get him to forgive me? We haven’t even been talking that long and like I said, only went out twice
3 answers 3