Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 year ago

Gender Studies: What does this mean?

Yesterday I went shopping with my mother and bought few things, after that she went to another shop to buy something. I decided to wait outside for her because my hands were full of grocery bags and I felt tired so I waited outside for her. While I was waiting I saw a man and a woman (I asume were a couple) walking towards my direction, I caught the man looking at me while the woman just looked in front of her not paying any attention. His stare made me a bit uncomfortable so I looked the other way, when I saw from the corner of my eye that they were passing me I turned my head again around. When I did that I freaked out, he was staring directly at me and even turned his head around while his wife walked beside him looking in front of her, she was closer to my side than he was. The creepy stare he gave me, turning his head around in front of his wife which she didnt notice, how weird. I was wondering why was he doing that? I’m only 24, he looked like he was at his late 30s or early 40s. At first I thought maybe he looked at me cause I looked perhaps suspicious to him like a shoplifter because I had two laundry detergents beside me on the ground cause they didnt fit in the grocery bags but then again I thought why would he care? Besides my bags were full so obviously I dont look like a thief. Could there be another reason why he looked creepy at me. He looked curious too, like he desperately wanted to see my face, very odd and creepy. Rude and disrespectul for his wife too.

Why are you so obsessed with YOU? This is a long and drawn out question for an incident that was over in probably seconds. Most people would have just shrugged their shoulders and got over it.

Did he? Aye?

stop obsessing over trivial things that don't matter, or looking for things to be offended by! you will end up spending your whole life being offended by something and that unattractive.

There are clearly only two possibilities.

1. When he saw you he was captured by your beauty and was transported back to his younger years when he fell in love with another beauty, and gave her his heart. But she moved away to Hannover to pursue her career in electrical engineering and for the Jazz scene. He has never forgotten her and deep inside his soul he hopes against all hope that he will find her again, and longs to hold her in his arms just one last time.

2. He thought you might be a Muslimah terrorist.

You are a natural writer - too bad there isn't more of a story here. The guy just looked at you, no big deal. Maybe he thought you were giving his lady a look, maybe he didn't like the looks of you. Forget about it.

As a woman, I know its all of you alls natural inclination to over analyze things but try hard no to. It means nothing

• paul

great fiction story , publish it make money , look forward to seeing more of your work