My daughter is being assessed for Autism.?

My 2 year old has been on a waiting list for 6 months and is getting seen in July to be assessed for autism. She is attending speech and language 2 times a month as she is currently non verbal and has really bad tantrums she spins around in circles numerous of times a day, she also doesn’t interact with her younger... show more My 2 year old has been on a waiting list for 6 months and is getting seen in July to be assessed for autism. She is attending speech and language 2 times a month as she is currently non verbal and has really bad tantrums she spins around in circles numerous of times a day, she also doesn’t interact with her younger sister she prefers to be alone and is always awake screaming at night for me to sleep next to her it’s gotten to the point where she wakes up and looks at the ceiling for hours at end I don’t know what else to do I’m so desperate for any advice if someone has been through this could you please leave a comment explaining how to dealt with this situation I’m in especially sleeping at night thank you.
3 answers 3