Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareMonitors · 1 year ago

I did something really stupid. I was playing around with my friend and accidentally hit a computer and broke the LCD screen, now what?

The LCD screen is now blue/black and has a bunch of lines all over the screen. Will the school suspend me, make me pay, and hold a stop to my diploma?

• John

Probably. Or you could pay to replace the monitor or repair it.

Just smile and act cutesy with your daddy and he'll probably pay for it.

How hard is it? Go tell'em you broke it and you'll replace it then go get a frickin job to pay for it obviously because your some sort of moron that does nothing but screw around and break **** but never picks up the tab because you own nothing on your own.

So learn to work for a living lazy screw off.

pay and stop diploma. those screens cost $100 and up [google for them], plus installation

• audrey

Best scenario- you'll have to pay for it. If they could somehow prove you were careless, "playing around" you could get in the other trouble.

Tell them your dog did it

• Dze

tell them it fell over and hit 'you' and your going to sue if they dont give you an aced out report card ..

• Shadow
      1 year agoReport

That is f'ing stupid!!!!!!