My boiled eggs fall apart when I peel them, what can I do to fix this?

I always boil my eggs with salt and I’ll sometimes add vinegar to the water as well, but either way it still seems to fall apart when I peel them..I like to cook my eggs around 6 min because I like them the inside is semi soft but I’m willing to sacrifice that to get the full egg, should I cook longer? I’ve tried... show more I always boil my eggs with salt and I’ll sometimes add vinegar to the water as well, but either way it still seems to fall apart when I peel them..I like to cook my eggs around 6 min because I like them the inside is semi soft but I’m willing to sacrifice that to get the full egg, should I cook longer? I’ve tried cracking them all around and peeling them under running water doesn’t work, I’ve tried peeling the top and bottom and trying to push the egg out doesn’t work.. it’s like the shell is glued to the egg and nothing works to separate it without runing the egg.. it looks all gross and bumpy with chunks missing after.. I wanted the whole egg.. help :(