I’m carrying all the Bills?

So, my boyfriend and I have lived together for over 3 years. He quit his job a few months back to go back to school for 4 months to pursue his fitness trainer certification. He saved money before he quit his job to cover his half of the bills. Now, he has no money and he’s in the process of taking the certification... show more So, my boyfriend and I have lived together for over 3 years. He quit his job a few months back to go back to school for 4 months to pursue his fitness trainer certification. He saved money before he quit his job to cover his half of the bills. Now, he has no money and he’s in the process of taking the certification exam for the 2nd time ( He failed the 1st attempt). For the past 2 months, I’ve paid all the bills on my own. My family thinks that it’s wrong of me because we are not married, and it was his choice to quit work. My family feels that I shouldn’t be the responsible one to take the fall. I have a child, annnd...we are not married..and he doesn’t seem to looking for another job I guess because he would want a job in the fitness industry..but what do you guys think about this?
24 answers 24