What to do about fake friends?

I have a friend and we would always be close and then I start to notice she started distancing herself from then she started to hangout more with our other friend everyday I invited her and she blew me off to hangout with our other friend and I started to hangout with my others friends and they both got mad saying... show more I have a friend and we would always be close and then I start to notice she started distancing herself from then she started to hangout more with our other friend everyday I invited her and she blew me off to hangout with our other friend and I started to hangout with my others friends and they both got mad saying I’m to close to them. At school I found out that the friend I was close to was talking bad about me and she told our friend the one she started to hangout with I confronted the our friend she told the secret to and she told me that the friend I was close to didn’t talk bad about me I started to focus on me instead of being in all the drama like school, going to the gym, and getting a job. Couple days later our friend that she told the secret to went up to me telling me why I don’t talk to her anymore and i asked her again if my friend that I was close talk about me she lied again to my face and I told her that I knew and she said she was talking about me and smiled I told her I don’t wanna talk right now and told her to text me and we ended up texting and I just told her if everything was true about them talking about me she got mad and started being petty through text and I told her how I really felt and told her that both of them are fake because they talked about me and lied to me about it and she left me on read and I texted my other friend to confront her and she didn’t reply she just left me on read I don’t know if I should continue the friendship or not
5 answers 5