Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 7 months ago

If we ever land on mars and find a pyramid with some geometric writing inside, could this be finally proof aliens exist besides us humans?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Dylan
    Lv 6
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Indeed

• D g
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

If we see santa under the xmas tree does that prove he exists or does it mean that someone dressed as santa

• 7 months ago

If they're native Martians, technically they wouldn't be aliens. Besides, I plan on setting up my own hidden base on Mars before official astronauts get there.

• 7 months ago

They could have died out

• 7 months ago

If we find that, yes. But if there were structures of any kind on Mars, orbiting probes would have seen them by now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

We could have been there before

Think

Attachment image
  • 7 months ago

It would make it highly likely although it would still be possible that a previous species from this planet had evolved sufficient technology to visit Mars.

• 7 months ago

That would be proof for me... Now, we just need to find the pyramid, the way in, and geometric writing. On Mars.

• 7 months ago

If Godzilla came to New York City, that would be proof that movie-makers know more than regular people.

• Paula
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes. It would be proof.

Have you been watching Dr Who - season 13 -- Pyramids of Mars?

That is science fiction.

No one is expecting to find any evidence of life on any solar system object (other than Earth).

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

If we went to Mars and found a single brick that would be pretty astounding proof of other life.

We cannot be alone in the universe. The simple fact of our existence coupled with the number of stars dictates by laws of averages thst there will be other life out there.

I just think complex sentient life like us is rare and probably so far apart contact will be near impossible.

• Blearg
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

I don't think so. Unless there was evidence of non-terrestrial beings specifically, I expect that such a finding would be more suggestive of ancient earth-origin spacefaring. The truth of the matter is that there are a few accounts of flying mahines in a few regions, some strange artifacts we can't explain, folklore about multiple ages of humankind rising up and falling and to this day most of our data storage is really not that durable. It's entirely possible people left orbit before and didn't leave particularly good evidence. I don't personally believe it's true but I find spacefaring earthlings more likely than humanoid aliens in any case. Besides the many theories against alien contact stated in response to the fermi paradox, humans are just not really built that great so I really don't know why the universe would develop the pattern on more than one world and that by chance that would be the lifeform to make its way to us.

Source(s): We have had time(potentially): https://waitbutwhy.com/2013/08/putting-time-in-per... Edidence of civilizations isn't all that durable: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/mach/... Distances are huge in space and the likelyhood of someone being able to recognise we are intelligent(via radio wave transmissions or other tech) and then actually have time to travel to us is very slim: http://fermisparadox.com/Possible-answers-to-fermi...
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.