Aren't Virgo so annoying, like why are they even a sign? 🤢?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't get along with virgos. Their extreme insecurities over themselves and how they have to constantly find fault in everything and everybody annoys me to death. It's like get your own messy life together bro. They're very petty and insecure. They're so insecure that the women will totally ghost you for attention from a man also. I won't even get into all of the other things I can't stand about them. ugh

• Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Also the asker is insecure and is looking for validation. Pathetic.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

So they can smell your *** on the trail when you go back. Sick fcks.

• 7 months ago

They are a sign because , they represent a particular set of people who have many good habits as they have bad ones. As a mature person u should understand that....rather than bully the person for his/ her zodiac (even though they couldn't care less for your ****) only to vent your frustration. I hope this paragraph should be enough for u as well as all the other "oh we are so perfect people-our zodiac is flawlessly mesmerisingly perfect, so lets bully other signs as we are SUPERIOR" people to understand that basic human personality I a mixture of good and bad just like yours.. I really hope that I have driven some sense into that thing on top your neck (which u r wrongly assuming to be your brain ...wrongly becoz u don't have one). Thank u

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They think they are the best. Cheap. Anal-Retentive. Germaphobes. Stingy. Dirty. That’s Virgo.

• Lovergal7 months agoReport

Your hella wrong on that one, androgynous signs like Gemini and Aquarius tend to be both introverted and extroverted. Virgos are just introverts

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not all Virgos are annoying. Most of the virgos I met were quiet and thoughtful.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I like virgos not all but some. Some of the time.

• 7 months ago

They're trash

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Some mirror talk is always helpful.

• 7 months ago

I hate how they steer people they are envious of in the wrong direction. I watch my back around virgos because they have the tendency to give unsolicited advice to people or even pretend to be someone’s friend.

• Lovergal7 months agoReport

Am I? Look at all my likes, apparently I’m not the only one that feels this way 😅

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

YES! THE MOST annoying sign. That girl who's always standing in the background jealous. That's virgo.

I feel like they have some of the weakest character. They have problems with depression because they get so down and dark with themselves. You know that character PigPen from the Charlie brown cartoon? The one who stinks so bad he had the dark cloud of funk around him. I always think of him when I think of Virgos. Their constant negativity. I make it a point to not be around them too long. That weak energy will weigh you down. They're really needy too. Constantly need attention and pampered or they get down an out. It's exhausting being around one. Theyre needier than cancers but with less emotion.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Know anyone that can pick their birthday? Did you fail your science classes in school?

Explain how exactly planets can program humans with their personalities

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Annoying is you with your racist judgement against the other people basen on a zodiac sign without scientific proof.

You have to learn respect and accept other people how they are.

Are you a God, are you a perfect to complain against virgos or someone else??

If someone judge you bases on your sign, certainly you wont like.

BE intelligent and think about that 😉

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.