Rick
Rick asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 6 months ago

Which democratic candidate by name only is the most prepared to be president?

Not looking for a sarcastic answer,Like none of them they all stink, I love Trump.

I am looking for a name of a current candidate only.

NONE OF THEM

The only two in the field who vast federal experience are Biden and Sanders.

• Jeff D

Biden probably has the most experience in terms of time served. His actual accomplishments are a bit thin though, and largely out of favor with today's progressives (e.g., the '94 crime bill).

• Edwena

You will have to define prepared. If you mean with the ability to handle the job, that would be Sanders, Harris, Biden in that order. All would be disasters for the country. The least ability is Gillibrand and Shalwell.

It ain’t Mitch Landrieu. His claim to fame is removing Confederate Statues, while look at our flooding for something the mayor is in charge of. Civil service should not be a you can’t fire me job.

• The Football God

You made it clear. I don’t know much about any of these people. I’m trying to crush Landrieu as a possibility because of the poor job he did in New Orleans. I’ll live without BA or thumbs up. The man is a failure.

Hilliary, she has been preparing for years but keeps losing nominations and elections!

• Rick

I am sorry I did not make the question understandable. I was looking for name of a currant candidate only.

Gabbard. Harris. Warren.

Those are my girls.

The one that wins the nomination.

• Rick

I am sorry I did not make the question understandable. I was looking for name of a current candidate now only.