Rick
Lv 4
Rick asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 6 months ago

Which democratic candidate by name only is the most prepared to be president?

Not looking for a sarcastic answer,Like none of them they all stink, I love Trump.

I am looking for a name of a current candidate only.

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

NONE OF THEM

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The only two in the field who vast federal experience are Biden and Sanders.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Biden probably has the most experience in terms of time served. His actual accomplishments are a bit thin though, and largely out of favor with today's progressives (e.g., the '94 crime bill).

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You will have to define prepared. If you mean with the ability to handle the job, that would be Sanders, Harris, Biden in that order. All would be disasters for the country. The least ability is Gillibrand and Shalwell.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It ain’t Mitch Landrieu. His claim to fame is removing Confederate Statues, while look at our flooding for something the mayor is in charge of. Civil service should not be a you can’t fire me job.

• The Football God
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You made it clear. I don’t know much about any of these people. I’m trying to crush Landrieu as a possibility because of the poor job he did in New Orleans. I’ll live without BA or thumbs up. The man is a failure.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hilliary, she has been preparing for years but keeps losing nominations and elections!

• Rick
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I am sorry I did not make the question understandable. I was looking for name of a currant candidate only.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Gabbard. Harris. Warren.

Those are my girls.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The one that wins the nomination.

• Rick
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I am sorry I did not make the question understandable. I was looking for name of a current candidate now only.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.