Is this how most of your arguments about the muller report go when arguing with a Trumpian too?

Me: Gives excepts from the Summaries of or conclusions of the Muller report Them: That's taken out of context show me where the proof is? Me: Gives them the page #s in the report that deals with the evidence that lead to these conclusions Them: Can you be more specific, give me page and paragraph... show more Me: Gives excepts from the Summaries of or conclusions of the Muller report

Them: That's taken out of context show me where the proof is?

Me: Gives them the page #s in the report that deals with the evidence that lead to these conclusions

Them: Can you be more specific, give me page and paragraph number?

me: gives them a section and sub section number and the page numbers on it?

them: still don't see it can you give me a sentence?

Me: finds the most pertinent sentence in the section

Them: that's just taking it out of context dumbass!

Me: No sh!t that's what you asked me to do because you where to lazy to read what I told you to
Update: @ faithless is dead, give me the quote on page 2 that says no collusion, it's not there, quit living in your fantasy world you weakling who blocks people and still comes onto their questions