Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 year ago

Do Brits still resent Argentina for football issues and the unfortunate Falklands/Malvinas War, or it's all okay now with Agüero,etc?

Update:

I personally love the Premier League

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Got nothing at all against anything or any Argentinian

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Football is a sport,the Falklands is political and will never be forgotten

• No point asking here the replies will almost all be not from English fans, in fact i might be the closest you'll get, at least I know what the game is called..is that you Argentina Anne? jejejejejeje.....nvm

FOOTBALL Forever HANDEGG Fornever...

• 1 year ago

As an American, I am deeply ashamed by the answer of my fellow American. I don't know who Aguero is either, I looked up and he's a very handsome Argentine soccer player, well, I can tell you, I've studied at school a lot about wars, among those the Falklands (or as you call them Melvinas War). I think British people have overcome it and relationships between both countries are stable now.

As for the soccer issues, once the referee ends the match, it all comes to an end. Period.

Kind regards from AL.

Stevie J.

• ...Show all comments
    • August
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

I think Steven needs to lay down now that he is blocked by Hombre Sin Nombre AKA Oggmeista

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I would say time has healed some deep wounds. The Maradona “hand of god” had more of an impact than the Falklands War.

• August
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

how can you say that about the Falklands War when lives were lost.at least Maradona kept his hand

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Idk cause I'm American and don't know who Aguero is, all I can say is that Brits hate you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.