Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

there is this guy I’ve been friends with for a few years. About 4 months ago we started getting romantic and have slept together a few times?

But he says he can’t have a girlfriend right now because he needs to focus on working to get his own house and a new car. Is this just an excuse because he really doesn’t want to be with me? He is really confusing because we act like we are together even though we aren’t. He calls me babe and boo and hun and will hold my hand when we hang out. We text each other good morning and goodnight everyday but I don’t know how he truly views me. Should I just move on and find someone else even though I think I love this man? Or should I wait and see if he ever asks me out?

61 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Honey, you gave yourself too easily, that's why he’s running away .Having sex with someone does not always mean that there is love. Sex isn’t love and love isn’t sex. Listen, men are like predators🤷🏼‍♀️, the more hungry you make them , the more they want you. Do not let your emotions control you, I will not tell you to move on. But I can tell you to stop having sex with him. You do what you think best for you. We can all recover from a fall if we want to, but we need to be determined and focused on what we really want. Your choice, your life, your success or your failure. You choose honey🌝

• 6 months ago

Move on

• 6 months ago

He gets free sex. With no commitment.

Why bother committing?

Can I join the queue?

• 6 months ago

Why buy the cow if the milk is free? You made a mistake, he is tired of you and now is going on to somebody else. You made your bed now you have to lay in it. Next time do NOT EVER have premarital sex EVER.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

What you should do is take a break from him.Until he is ready to be in a relationship walk away from him.Dont have sex with him. Something isnt right.Its a bit of con job.If he doesnt want a commitment then dont see him again. You hold the power right now.Decide the future.

• kim
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Women have hearts men do not so much. Believe me there are worse things than being let down early. Like carrying on and off for 7 years. Took me that long to wise up. It sticks in your crawl like MFer then. Even forever. So he has other exploits, let him go. Believe me there are more pleasing men out there. Pray about this. God is Great!!!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you give someone the cow before they buy the milk then that is how valuable you might be treated and is why family values are important. Cannot support this kind of behavior because it can only lead to sadness es.

• Lucky Star 76 months agoReport

Wow. People like you exist. A man is not the only person in a relationship with value.

• 6 months ago

Hey girl, if he was falling for you, he would be eager to lock you down and make it exclusive. For him to say, he has to focus on buying a home and car so he can't be in a relationship is nonsense. I was in a relationship that was a few years back and managed to work 3 jobs saving for a home. It's not impossible, his excuses are worthless. People have time for what they WANT to make time for. He has time for the sex.. but not time for YOU. You deserve far better and the more time you waste on this guy you could be missing out on the man who will treat you far better and see all your great qualities. Good luck :)

• C
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The boy is manipulating her and not being honest. Kandice knows a con job when she hears it.

• 6 months ago

He obvious enjoys the status of knowing you, however, he defends the status quo by suggesting he isn't ready, or prepared, for a long term commitment. That said, he likes the sex, and would enjoy keeping it active. As a college girl, you have the opportunity of enjoying the intimacy, as a nice break from studies, but not as his mate. Btw, I love your name.

• Lucky Star 76 months agoReport

Great response! Too bad you had to sleeze it up with a come on at the end.

• 6 months ago

oh dear sounds like he thinks you are a friend with benefits and you want something more - think you might have to move on

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.