There is this guy I’ve been friends with for a few years. About 4 months ago we started getting romantic and have slept together a few times?

But he says he can’t have a girlfriend right now because he needs to focus on working to get his own house and a new car. Is this just an excuse because he really doesn’t want to be with me? He is really confusing because we act like we are together even though we aren’t. He calls me babe and boo and hun and will... show more But he says he can’t have a girlfriend right now because he needs to focus on working to get his own house and a new car. Is this just an excuse because he really doesn’t want to be with me? He is really confusing because we act like we are together even though we aren’t. He calls me babe and boo and hun and will hold my hand when we hang out. We text each other good morning and goodnight everyday but I don’t know how he truly views me. Should I just move on and find someone else even though I think I love this man? Or should I wait and see if he ever asks me out?