Why do pro-life conservative christian republicans believe these adoption/abortion myths?

- Life starts at conception and/or sperm/egg is a living being. - Christians adopt the most children - 2017 Congressional baseball shooting covers for every planned parenthood shooting and/or bombing that's occurred due to the pro-life conservative christian republican fear-mongering which has led planned... show more - Life starts at conception and/or sperm/egg is a living being.
- Christians adopt the most children
- 2017 Congressional baseball shooting covers for every planned parenthood shooting and/or bombing that's occurred due to the pro-life conservative christian republican fear-mongering which has led planned parenthood employees to regularly live in fear
- 5 to 20 abortions happen a day when planned parenthood is easily available
- More abortions have happened in the third trimester then individuals killed during the Holocaust

I don't know which group is more delusional with fear-mongering, pro-life conservative christian republican snowflakes or the PETA cult vegans who think domestic animals could survive in the wild an carnivores like tigers can be herbivores.

FYI Alex Jones and Bill O'Reilly aren't credible sources, additionally whether legal or not legal abortions will happen they'll just happen in a back alley instead.

You know for every abortion that doesn't happen, a holier than thou pro-life conservative christian republican snowflake should be legally required to adopt said child and financially take care of them until they are an adult then adopt another child and so on and so forth. So how many children from the overflowing foster care system have you adopted recently or are you too busy complaining about Starbucks holiday cups.

Last I checked democrats aren't releasing fear-mongering films like Voiceless and forcing people to live in fear for doing their jobs.
Update: Bonus Question: Which has lower teen pregnancy rates: Blue States with sexual education programs and planned parenthood or Red States relying on 'abstinence is the answer'?
Update 2: I bet the majority of you dumb bells have never even known someone whose contemplated getting an abortion or even know what an abortion is.
Update 3: Since all previous comments I made have been reported I'm done replying.
14 answers 14