Linda asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

True/false: it’s possible to be jealous of other people’s possessions?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are different kinds of spirits all over the world, therefore you can see or meet anyone of any kind. There are many filthy characters which you cannot even imagine.

Human beings are ruled by spirits but humans must learn to control and rule the spirits. Spirits possess people according to the mental state of the human beings and keep them in the same state until they are rejected and replaced by another. This is an all time phenomena occurring in all humans. Even crazy imaginations for fun can make you into a real mad person. Human beings are always under the influence of spirits. Certain situations and circumstances causes the possession of certain type of spirits. Often thinking and talking about bad subjects or bad imaginations even for fun can take serious turns on one who think and talk. Often thinking and talking about good subjects with good imaginations can create positive effects in your life. Your favorable thoughts and beliefs can bring favorable spirits by your side. The more you think the more would be the possession of that spirit. All spirits (good and bad) have the dominating character. They can take you to the extent of sacrifice or suicide.

All of your activities, talks and even thoughts determine what kind of spirits you will have for your life. Only these spirits are the reason for the good and bad happening in your life. Generally spirits determine your destiny from your daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Spirits are separate elements. A human being is not a single spirit. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her life time is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 6 months ago

False. I used to be envious of other people's possessions but then I grew up and realised my lifestyle and personal style doesn't match with others', and I should be unique and express my true nature buying possessions that express me and not because "someone else bought it".

• 6 months ago

True and please count your own thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views sited

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

A person can be jealous of anyone or anything. All it does is cause you misery. It's not worth it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

as a rule men no.. men are happy their buddy got nice stuff including a hot gal

women YES they want what the other women has including her man until she gets him

men get to a point of satisfaction with what they have

women get what they want then want more

• 6 months ago

Yes, it is people get so jealous of what other people have.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

for some its easy....for some we dont care

• 6 months ago

True**♬♪

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes, it's possible.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Borderline personality is quite common, but not that much. Narcissists are jealous of people, and not their possessions.

The real enemy is psychopathy; they are destructive of people and their possessions (not very smart as you may gather).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.