Is my boyfriend being selfish?

Hi. So on Friday last week I went out to see my boyfriend and it was great but very cold. I caught a cold over the weekend and seem to be getting worse. I have an extremely runny nose and a dry throat. My head also hurts. I'm supposed to be seeing my boyfriend again this week (tomorrow) and we were going to... show more Hi. So on Friday last week I went out to see my boyfriend and it was great but very cold. I caught a cold over the weekend and seem to be getting worse. I have an extremely runny nose and a dry throat. My head also hurts. I'm supposed to be seeing my boyfriend again this week (tomorrow) and we were going to have sex. I told him about how I'm not feeling well but he's not once suggested maybe to wait until I'm better. He suggested I go to the pharmacy instead. And he keeps saying stuff like he'll make me feel better when he sees me. Am I right to be annoyed at him for only caring about himself? I feel so ill right now I don't even know if I'll be in the mood tomorrow. I'm thinking of telling him that maybe tomorrow isn't a good idea because (as he knows) I'm ill. Is that a good idea?
4 answers 4