What do you suggest or any advice explaining my age, my virginity waiting for someone I love, etc.?

Im 39 years old still a virgin by choice (waiting for someone that I care about and love) will be 40 in a year. I have never been married and obviously have no kids. Id like to get married someday most women my age I know personally have kids and divorced. Im also young looking for my age told I look like im... show more Im 39 years old still a virgin by choice (waiting for someone that I care about and love) will be 40 in a year. I have never been married and obviously have no kids. Id like to get married someday most women my age I know personally have kids and divorced. Im also young looking for my age told I look like im 24.

Im going back to school so I dont see myself getting married till im 45 or 46. I meet alot of girls and since I look so young I usually talk to alot that are 20 on and and that I go to school with. I dont want to lie to them about my age but dont want to reveal my age right off the bat because that get all these misconceptions me being so much older. I guess my questions are how do I get to know someone without having to reveal my age right off the bat what to give me a chance Im more at a 20 year age meaning im starting over lost my job and financially set where that I can go to school.