At what point did you figure out nobody gives a flying F?

I was in my 30s when it finally all came together. As a result of that I took a dose of phukitall and it's still working.

• LizB

When I graduated college and was looking for my first job, applied for a job at the Container Store saying I had a 4-year degree, and got looked at like, "So what?" Sooo many things kids grow up being told are important actually aren't, yet you don't learn that until you're already an adult.

• TheBellJar
      1 year agoReport

They are just jealous and spiteful.

It "got it" when that very same concept was dawning on me, and, let's face it, I'm not not a particularly exceptional, so I figured the a good chunk of the people on this planet feel the same way.

The day I found that it was pointless too care that no one gives a Flying-F; because, Flying-F's are not free..

Last week my friend.

I don't know about that. There are a lot of active crazy protesters these days, so evidently they give a flying F about something.

Source(s): Double-Stuffed Oreos should just be called Oreos, and regular Oreos should be called Diet Oreos.
  • df

Just got home from work and I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day

People these days have become lovers of themselves, so what do you expect? They’re not going to care...about you or anyone else other than themselves, but there are people who care about others. It’s a balance..

About What??

• Sugar
      1 year agoReport

About you, your life, other people, other people’s lives.