At what point did you figure out nobody gives a flying F?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I was in my 30s when it finally all came together. As a result of that I took a dose of phukitall and it's still working.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • LizB
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

When I graduated college and was looking for my first job, applied for a job at the Container Store saying I had a 4-year degree, and got looked at like, "So what?" Sooo many things kids grow up being told are important actually aren't, yet you don't learn that until you're already an adult.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

They are just jealous and spiteful.

• 1 year ago

It "got it" when that very same concept was dawning on me, and, let's face it, I'm not not a particularly exceptional, so I figured the a good chunk of the people on this planet feel the same way.

• 1 year ago

The day I found that it was pointless too care that no one gives a Flying-F; because, Flying-F's are not free..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Last week my friend.

• 1 year ago

I don't know about that. There are a lot of active crazy protesters these days, so evidently they give a flying F about something.

Source(s): Double-Stuffed Oreos should just be called Oreos, and regular Oreos should be called Diet Oreos.
  • df
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Just got home from work and I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

People these days have become lovers of themselves, so what do you expect? They’re not going to care...about you or anyone else other than themselves, but there are people who care about others. It’s a balance..

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

About What??

• Sugar
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

About you, your life, other people, other people’s lives.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.