Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

usually when someone lives it up they are spending money they should be giving to charity?

Thoughts on someone saying this? Saying someone Should give THEIR money THEY earned to charity and not spend it on themselves

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Lots of people live it up spending money that they do not have.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

It's a stupid response based in ignorance and envy. A proper first world society takes care of it's poor and infirm, using an equitable graduated tax system. The government abdicating it's responsibility to it's citizens does not make the affluent responsible for supporting charities that try to fill that gap. Everyone needs to be required to Supporting the Common Welfare.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

My thoughts are that if you can benefit others with your money, and you are not doing so, you are part of the problem. However, no one has the right to make you give your money away.

-Corvus Blackthorne

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Leave your question history open if you want a pleasant surprise.

• 1 year ago

Absolutely not. Charity is just that charity, not an obligation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

if you tell someone else to give the money to charity, it isn't charity.

but i know a girl named charity and i think she will be very happy that you are telling people to give their money to her instead of spending it frivously.

• 🍬1 year agoReport

Haha

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.