Father has unrealistic expectations for my life, even though I've already accomplished more than him?

I'm 29 years old, a senior level mechanical engineer at an aerospace company, have a lovely girlfriend who's a nurse, and about to purchase my first home and my father is never satisfied with my life. He complains that my girlfriend is too dumb for me and that I should be dating a doctor and not a... show more I'm 29 years old, a senior level mechanical engineer at an aerospace company, have a lovely girlfriend who's a nurse, and about to purchase my first home and my father is never satisfied with my life. He complains that my girlfriend is too dumb for me and that I should be dating a doctor and not a "lowly nurse", yet my girlfriend has her masters degree and that isn't even enough for my father. He thinks she's fat because she's 135 lbs and only will accept women under 120 lbs (in his own words), which is ironic because he's divorced and never remarried and barely dates anyone. He says that I'm stupid for not having my PhD in mechnical engineering and says that I should be living in a rich neighborhood and not buying a 300,000 house in a middle class neighborhood. And no, I'm not asian.
Update: My father only has a bachelor's degree and lives in a condo