I’m confused and don’t know what to do?

I’m in sort of a predicament. I am 22 and have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. I’ve always considered myself to have a low libido (Which I severely hate) it’s always been this way. Anyway, I have never felt sexually attracted to the man I’m with. When we first got together the relationship was really... show more I’m in sort of a predicament. I am 22 and have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. I’ve always considered myself to have a low libido (Which I severely hate) it’s always been this way. Anyway, I have never felt sexually attracted to the man I’m with. When we first got together the relationship was really exciting and I thought I wanted to have sex but when it came down to doing it I’d freeze up and realize that it was more of a lustful sexual feeling. I don’t know how to explain it. My mind thought it would be cool but my body and then my mind would decide not during it. He’s super accepting which I’m happy about. We connect emotionally and mentally so well but not at all sexually. I wasn’t worried because I just thought the low libido was the issue but I have been wondering if it isn’t me.. I’m worried it’s him. I’m worried that I’m not sexually attracted to him. What started this was I was with some friends one day and they invited someone over and when I saw him I felt my insides turn inside out. I did absolutely nothing about it. In fact I went straight home because of it. But because of that I’m now worried it’s him and not me. I love him dearly. I can’t afford to lose him but I’m worried him and I are missing out on something super crucial in our lives. I don’t want to end it just to find out that I’m just truthfully not sexually attracted to people. And I also don’t want to leave him because he is the most important thing to me. Thanks
2 answers 2