Is it best to call child protective services if a 10 year old kid has signs of mental illness, but the parents refuse to get help for him?

Their kid has repeatedly tried to attack my dog when I’m around. His behaviour is violent and disturbed. Not only that, he scratched a neighbour child’s face and planned it out. I keep all animals indoors now. His parents firmly said they don’t believe he has a problem although it’s obvious that his actions are not... show more Their kid has repeatedly tried to attack my dog when I’m around. His behaviour is violent and disturbed. Not only that, he scratched a neighbour child’s face and planned it out. I keep all animals indoors now. His parents firmly said they don’t believe he has a problem although it’s obvious that his actions are not normal. They’ve told me that they don’t want their son to be labelled, so they don’t want therapy for him.