Was i sexually abused?

when i was about 8 or so i was bullied pretty badly by the kids in my neighborhood. i desperately wanted to make friends and didn’t understand what “bullying” was so i didn’t even think twice about half of the messed up stuff they did to me. the main bully, we will call her Rebecca. she was jealous of me the second... show more when i was about 8 or so i was bullied pretty badly by the kids in my neighborhood. i desperately wanted to make friends and didn’t understand what “bullying” was so i didn’t even think twice about half of the messed up stuff they did to me. the main bully, we will call her Rebecca. she was jealous of me the second i became friends with the girl who lived next door to me, Lexi. Rebecca didn’t like that i was friends with Lexi and started targeting me out of jealousy or something. i just wanted to be friends with everyone and was a very naive child. Rebecca began playing sick games with me, manipulating me and my feelings everyday. she even physically hurt me a few times.and then things escalated. whenever i was alone she would make me take off my clothes and make fun of my body. i’ve blocked out a lot of things that happened, i honestly can’t think back about it. the main thing i remember is being coerced into going into her backyard shed with her and this other neighbor boy. she again made me take off my clothes and because i was so scared of her she had this control over me. she made me kiss her and the boy. everything else i don’t remember. the only thing i can clearly remember is leaving that shed and feeling so shameful and guilty. i sobbed for hours and didn’t know why. i didn’t understand what happened. and i guess i just need to know if this is sexual abuse? i’ve barely spoken about this to anyone and i’ve constantly doubted and invalidated myself over the years.
3 answers 3