me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

What will Trump do if he gets reelected but Democrats control the Senate and the House of Representatives?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yeah, no way the dems are taking the senate. They'd need to swing 4 seats while defending states like Alabama. They'd also have to hold off a challenge in New Hampshire and Michigan (if someone like John James ran again). Virginia may be a long shot, but who knows if a challenge could spring up there too, but my hopes are a little low for that. Democrats only have a chance in Colorado and Arizona, mostly, but Arizona still slightly leans red (but that could go away if that weak RINO McSally gets the nod again even though she lost last time). Maybe, but doubtfully, Iowa too is at risk (but Ernst won there in 2014 by about 10%). To top it off, Republicans are flush with money this time around, far better off than 2018.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

he will go into a real melt down and throw a real nanny fit

probably keep screaming , yo all is fired , just like he did when he was host on the TV show as the mental boys gently take him away

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don't think that will happen.

Poll: 60 percent say Trump should not be reelected. (today)

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/444972...

Unlike the 2018 election Republicans can lose the senate.

The U.S. Senate has 53 Republicans and 47 Democrats (including two independents). There are 34 seats up in 2020 - including a special election in Arizona - of which 22 are held by the GOP, 12 are with the Democrats. Democrats will need to gain 3 or 4 seats to take control.

https://www.270towin.com/2020-senate-election/

In the unlikely event Trump wins, he will continue to whine - poor me and fake news.

• 9 months ago

Continue to exercise his Article II powers as President of the United States.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Same as any president has done before him. Sign the legislation that's good, veto the stuff that's crap.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Still do executive orders keep building the wall keep taxes low.

• 9 months ago

They haven't run the numbers yet, and I'm no political strategist. I won't know if it's even possible until that time comes.

Trump is going to win.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.