Does my sister hate me?

I was in the kitchen cooking when my sister came home. She was in my way so I asked her what she was doing. She snapped at me. She said I bully her and I've always been jealous of her. She even threatened to beat me up. I told her she was mean, I'm not jealous of her, and I don't bully her then left the... show more I was in the kitchen cooking when my sister came home. She was in my way so I asked her what she was doing. She snapped at me. She said I bully her and I've always been jealous of her. She even threatened to beat me up. I told her she was mean, I'm not jealous of her, and I don't bully her then left the kitchen. I've been upset and scared ever since then. I don't know why she hates me so much. She's the one who's always bullied me and she knows it but tries to turn the tables around on me. She's just a manipulative *****. I don't know what to do about her anymore. She looks at me mean, laughs at me, beats me up, steals my stuff, lies on me, says and does inappropriate things to me, turns people against me, and tells people things about me. I know we're siblings but this shouldn't be considered normal. I think she's crazy and always has been. I was gonna post about it on facebook but I don't wanna make things worse.
3 answers 3