How do I nicely tell someone I don’t want to give them a ride?

A girl that I am not too close to told me how she doesn’t have enough money for a bus pass and she also doesn’t have her drivers license, so I offered to give her a ride if she ever needed one because i felt bad for her walking everyday. I was thinking of it as more of a once in a while thing, whenever she really... show more A girl that I am not too close to told me how she doesn’t have enough money for a bus pass and she also doesn’t have her drivers license, so I offered to give her a ride if she ever needed one because i felt bad for her walking everyday. I was thinking of it as more of a once in a while thing, whenever she really didn’t want to walk to school or whatever, but now it’s every single morning she texts me. We are going to the same place so it’s not out of my way, but I personally just really enjoy my own personal time in the morning. I’m not sure if that makes me a bad person when it’s not out of my way to take her, i’m just so used to having my own time in the mornings and I don’t know how to tell her no. Keep in mind I’m not friends with this girl... We only took the same bus for a couple weeks where I talked to her maybe three times and I have a feeling she’s just using me in order to get a ride. When I told her I couldn’t drive her for a couple days due to me visiting family for my great grandmas funeral she merely asked when i would be back instead of offering condolences which is a little strange to me. So, how do I get out of this?