Need help to see if this is how all parents do things.?

So I'm going to make this as quick as possible. My parents homeschool me and my family and the only time were allowed out of the house is when we go to work with my dad ( he owns a bread route) and when we go we have minimal communication with the outside world. They put cameras in our rooms because we're... show more So I'm going to make this as quick as possible. My parents homeschool me and my family and the only time were allowed out of the house is when we go to work with my dad ( he owns a bread route) and when we go we have minimal communication with the outside world. They put cameras in our rooms because we're not "trusted" . I don't wanna throw the phrase "emotionally abused" around but I believe I was when I was little and it cause me to feel hopeless every day since I was 9. My parents used to beat me with belts and throw plyers and stuff at me evenin did wrong but they also yelled at me and told me I was gonna die and said she was gonna kill me. My mother used to yell at my dad to kill me and I would just cry and I got hit worse. I just need someone to talk to and some advice, thank you.
2 answers 2