Does this guy from online sound strange?

I've gone on a few online dates before but I met a guy in his early 30's. We had a fun date but he wanted me to go back to his place and it was hard to say no. We had a few drinks. Ever since then he has been texting me like crazy. First thing in the morning etc. I'm not a big texter and I explained... show more I've gone on a few online dates before but I met a guy in his early 30's. We had a fun date but he wanted me to go back to his place and it was hard to say no. We had a few drinks. Ever since then he has been texting me like crazy. First thing in the morning etc. I'm not a big texter and I explained that to him. He wants to meet tomorrow and then he wants to hang on Monday as well.. I find it a bit over bearing. He even told me he gave me a 'special ring tone' I'm just like come on. All these compliments that I feel like a bit cheesy. I had fun on our first date but that's cos I had a few drinks. Now I'm wondering if this guy is a psycho and wants so much attention. Like I don't text him within 20 minutes, he sends follow-up texts. Today he was suppose to wait for me to text him how was my day and he couldn't even wait. He claims he has no impulse control...
Update: Him "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you all the time. I don't know I haven't wanted to talk to any one person so much after meeting them once in I don't know how long." Every 2 minutes there's a text!!