Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

I literally never drink water, how am i still alive?

Do i just eat a lot of foods that have a lot of water in them? But like I I’ve only had a cup a water a week for my entire life wtf.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • I don't drink water either. But I sure as hell drink all kinds of other beverages (including wine) and eat foods that contain water (pretty much everything but breads and baked goods) and I'm as hydrated as can be.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

You can't really survive without water. You're getting water from other sources.

• Mr. Yaw
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Yup, even a lot of solid foods have water in them. Someone would have to deprive themselves of any food or drink in order to truly not drink any water. Most humans can't do it.

• Benny
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

You should learn what literally means.

• 1 year ago

You would die in less than a week if you didn't drink any water....plus, coffee, juice, milk, tea, energy drinks, soda....all contain water as an ingredient.

I don't believe you. You probably ingested water in some way before asking this question, lol.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Milk, soda, fruit juice, coffee, tee, smoothies, soup, etc., are mostly water. Ice you use to cool your food is all water. I'm sure you eaten a juicy orange or grapefruit..lotsa water in these too.

• 1 year ago

You're getting water from the food you it it's enough

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.