Question wedding coordinator planner ,do we paid for their dinner?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

your already spending too much

McDonald's for all then go to Las Vegas and drop all the spending

• 6 months ago

If they're attending the wedding to work, you'd generally provide food, as with any other 'staff' (eg DJ, photographer) - most venues will offer something (whether a full meal or sandwiches)

Speak to them to check what they need - generally it'll also be specified in the contract

• 6 months ago

I would feed them something because it's going to be a long day.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If it's in the contract, you're required to. Myself, I would pay for it even if it wasn't.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Whether it's in the contract or not, I would.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

People like vendors, photographers, musicians, bartenders, etc., not only don't expect to mingle with the guests but would generally prefer to NOT mingle with guests. I can't speak for ALL vendors, but in my musical days everybody in the band brought a brown bag lunch and other service people did likewise. Sometimes the food service had "vendor meals" for us, thoughtfully provided by the event's hosts, but we brought food of our own just in case.

I recall one mother of the bride warning us to NOT mingle with the guests. Our smarty pants guitar player quipped "In that case, you get a 20% discount" and cost us all money.

• Jerry
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

News to me. Maybe the band needed a lawyer. Personally I'd rather get cash than one of those crappy vendor meals.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you have employees working through the dinner hour, you pay for their dinner.

Don't worry, your wedding planner will add this to your bill.

• drip
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes you should. And your photographer

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I would

• Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Read the contract.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.