Question wedding coordinator planner ,do we paid for their dinner?

your already spending too much

McDonald's for all then go to Las Vegas and drop all the spending

If they're attending the wedding to work, you'd generally provide food, as with any other 'staff' (eg DJ, photographer) - most venues will offer something (whether a full meal or sandwiches)

Speak to them to check what they need - generally it'll also be specified in the contract

I would feed them something because it's going to be a long day.

• Kelly

If it's in the contract, you're required to. Myself, I would pay for it even if it wasn't.

Whether it's in the contract or not, I would.

• Jerry

People like vendors, photographers, musicians, bartenders, etc., not only don't expect to mingle with the guests but would generally prefer to NOT mingle with guests. I can't speak for ALL vendors, but in my musical days everybody in the band brought a brown bag lunch and other service people did likewise. Sometimes the food service had "vendor meals" for us, thoughtfully provided by the event's hosts, but we brought food of our own just in case.

I recall one mother of the bride warning us to NOT mingle with the guests. Our smarty pants guitar player quipped "In that case, you get a 20% discount" and cost us all money.

• Jerry

News to me. Maybe the band needed a lawyer. Personally I'd rather get cash than one of those crappy vendor meals.

If you have employees working through the dinner hour, you pay for their dinner.

Don't worry, your wedding planner will add this to your bill.

• drip

Yes you should. And your photographer

I would

• Janet

Read the contract.