Nicko asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Anyone have any tips for weight loss, advice, and how to improve self control?

only eat breakfast and wait 24 hours between breakfasts, every day

Yes run 10 miles a day

I weighed 235 and dropped to 200 even in less than a month. Acknowledge God in all your ways and He will make straight your paths. Acknowledge Him before eating. God also delivered me from heavy meth addiction, adderall prescription, cigarettes and alcoholism (and all other sins I was practicing) back in September 2014. No rehab or any other outside help. God alone delivered me). God says in His Word that you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Deny yourself take up your cross and start hungering and thirsting to please God. Jesus Christ is the only way to do that. No one comes to the Father but by Him. His is the name above all names - no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.

Lots of factors go into this that we don't know. Your age, your income, your job/daily routine, etc.

As a blanket statement, I agree with others posters who have already said this, but there are only really two steps:

1. Eat less

2. Move more

If you can afford healthy food, get it. If not, eat less of the junk stuff. Are you LOTS overweight? If so not much change is needed to see a large impact.

I suggest putting fruits and vegetables at the top of your list for weight loss and self control. Apples are packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Fiber can help you feel fuller longer. Even better for you would be to reach for veggies whenever you feel the need to munch. They fill you up with hardly any calories. Also try to reduce your stress with yoga, meditation, or a gratitude practice. They say it's hard to lose weight when you're stressed out. Drink lots of water. I know we've all heard it before but water is so important. Sometimes we are just thirsty; not hungry. And exercise. You could consider joining a gym, jog, or some weight training. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

Don't give up early. Results take time to show.

i would just watch what you eat and exercise rnore

• Bernd

Suggestions...

Eat less

Move more

Do not eat till stuffed

Have Three healthy meals per day

Dump the soda and junk food

More fruit and veggies

Regular exercise

Slow and steady

Walk, run, gym

Good luck

eat in moderation or go keto-carb diet mode